What is Dog Chef?
We believe that food should be natural and healthy for both humans and animals. This is why we created Dog Chef, a start-up company that prepares healthy, fresh and personalised meals for dogs, available online (subscription model) and delivered to your home
Dog Chef has grown very fast, +400% growth since the beginning of 2020 and is well positioned to capture this market intact with its wide range of products, its own production facility, its own delivery fleet and its extensive veterinary network.
Today, we prepare and ship over 250,000 meals every month for thousands of happy dogs and plan to aggressively grow our customer base in the coming years.
The start-up, founded in 2017, is growing rapidly. Today just over 30 motivated young people work for Dog Chef in our offices in Huldenberg (between Wavre and Leuven) and/or Remote. We raised more than 1M € at the beginning of 2020 and deliver throughout the Benelux and France from our workshop.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a SEA/CRO specialist to join our marketing team and take full responsibility for driving results growth by bringing new ideas and optimisation. In this cross-functional role, your initial focus will be on implementing, managing and reporting on our A / B Test. Be it on SEA campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads,...), landing pages,.... Over time, the scope of this role may expand to include other types of growth hacking initiatives. You will be assisted by the digital marketing team (designer, video/photo creator, ...) to maximise conversions. You will be able to learn a lot and will be exposed to all levels of the organisation.
- Manage and optimise SEA campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, ...)
- Responsible for reporting and analysing digital marketing efforts, to be shared with the marketing team and members of the company as a whole.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team (designer, video/photo creator, ...) for campaign creations and improvements.
- Manage the daily optimisation of the landing pages and the conversion funnel. For you, the optimisation of the Dog Chef website is never finished.
- Participate in the proposal, design and development of our broader digital marketing strategies.
- Master's degree or comparable experience in Marketing or Business Management
- 3 to 4 years experience in a similar position (in-house or in a digital agency)
- Very good knowledge of Paid social media
- Personality: 80% Analytical - 20% Creative
- Strong reporting skills and attention to detail.
- Being critical of your own actions, in order to always seek optimisation
- You have experience in using CRO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Mixpanel, Optimizely, etc.
- You have a very curious mindset and an innate interest in learning more about customer behaviour through figures and qualitative data.
- You like to progress, and you are looking for a company to develop yourself personally and professionally.
What we offer
- Become a key employee of an exciting, fast-growing startup
- Have a real impact on the growth and development of the company
- Work in a fun (brand new office:) ) and pleasant environment with super nice colleagues
- Work independently, enjoy learning new techniques
- Open and transparent corporate culture
- Competitive salary package