What is Dogocook?
We believe that food should be natural and healthy for both humans and animals. Dogocook is an EU webshop making it possible for people to create for free a recipe for their dog that they can cook themselves, while purchasing the required complements on the website.
With 10% of people cooking for their dogs today there is a large market for you to capture!
Dogocook is a subsidiary of the scale-up Dog Chef
Dog Chef prepares healthy, fresh and personalised meals for dogs, available online (subscription model) and delivered to your home
Today, we cook and ship over 300,000 meals every month out of our own kitchen for thousands of happy dogs and plan to aggressively grow our customer base in the coming years.
The start-up, founded in 2017, is growing rapidly. Today just over 40 motivated young people work for Dog Chef in our offices in Huldenberg (between Wavre and Leuven). We raised more than 1M € at the beginning of 2020 and deliver throughout the Benelux and France from our workshop.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an SEO specialist & community builder to take full responsibility of this new Business Unit while driving growth and bringing new ideas & optimisations. You will be a key person within the Dog Chef team and work in close collaboration with the CEO.
- Responsible for the entire growth strategy of Dogocook first in Benelux + France, afterwards Germany and than EU
- Develop marketing and sales strategies to develop the Dogocook client community and SEO
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team (designer, video/photo creator, CRO, ...) for campaign creations and improvements
- Collaborate with the manager of the physical partnership team visiting vets & dog professionals to foster an off-line experience
- Collaborate with the manager of production/logistics and the manager of client support to delivery an excellent service
- Collaborate with the manager of IT to improve product/market fit
- Responsible for reporting and analysing growth results & targets
- Master's degree or comparable experience in Business Management or Marketing
- Entrepreneurial mindset with proven track-record being able to deliver results autonomously
- Bilingual (FR/NL)
- Fan of dogs :-), nutrition and cooking
- 3 to 4 years experience in e-commerce (with a focus on community building & SEO strategies)
- Very good knowledge of digital marketing & sales strategies
- Personality: 60% Analytical - 40% Creative
- Strong reporting skills and attention to detail
- Very curious mindset and an innate interest in learning more
- Like to progress and looking for a company to develop yourself personally and professionally
What we offer
- Become a key person of an exciting, fast-growing startup
- Have a real impact on the growth and development of the company
- Work in a fun and pleasant environment with super nice colleagues
- Work independently, enjoy learning new techniques
- Open and transparent corporate culture
- Competitive salary package